Sunday, October 5, 2014

Differences

Yeah, I'm different. But so are you..
-I have a phobia of feet if they come remotely near me I have a heart attach, literally.
-I don't care to wear makeup at all because I'm too lazy, I'd rather sleep in then have people think I look pretty.
-I'd rather be in the Mountains than at the beach. It's a different kind of beauty in the mnts than anywhere else.
-I've always wanted to be homeless. Well not in the way that you beg for money but just the thought that I wouldn't have to pay bills and wouldn't have  obligations for anything. I could live anywhere I wanted and work from the bottom up.
-My best friends are my siblings even though more than half of the time we're in a fight or just sick of each other.
-I'm a romantic in all ways but haven't had my first kiss yet.
-id rather sit and watch a movie than go to a party.
-I'm horrible at rapping, while the rest of my family is really good at it.
-I'm addicted to thrifting, I can't handle not getting the best stuff for an amazing price.
-my eyes change from blue to green to gray.
- I'm not a normal girl, I hate drama. 
-I'm a major backseat driver.
- I hate B&W movies but love B&W pictures.
LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO EVEN CARE AT ALL, SO I DON'T.

1 comment: