Sunday, October 12, 2014

Don't get to comfortable

I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN. To carry myself with confidence that shows everyone around me that I know where I am going. To talk without being afraid of what people think of me. 

Truth is I say I don't care what people think of me when I really do, I think everybody cares to some extent of what people think of them. Truth is I don't know where the hell I'm going but I'm okay with that because ive got time to figure that all out. And truth is I'm terrified to grow up. Truth is I went to sadies with a quiet guy last night because I love silence every once and a while.

I've often wondered why I'm not that girl that talks about everything with everyone without a care in the world, I wish I was. But then I realized that I compare myself to others around me too much and how unhealthy that is. It's time I stopped. AND THEN I WOULD FINALLY FEEL COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN.

2 comments:

  1. Truth is I went to sadies with a quiet guy last night because I love silence every once and a while.

    this whole thing was amazing i think we can all relate to this

    ReplyDelete