Sunday, November 9, 2014

Wanderlust

My name is Canyon, 
                                Canyon Mount.

I love the Canyon. But I guess you probably could've guessed that cause it's literally written in my name. I love the pine trees, the sound of the creek rushing by on its way to new places. I love the break I get from the crazy world around me when I go in nature. No service, No agenda just the chance to get away and take an adventure. I love the different seasons and how they completely match my mood when I'm in nature. I love the fresh air that I take in that makes me recognize the pure beauty that surrounds me. I wish I was better at telling people how I really feel. Expecially about this.

When I'm in nature there's always that moment where the world freezes and I have absolutely no care in the world. I don't have to worry about college or the fight I just had with my parents. But sooner or later life will be over because life doesn't freeze its on fast forward.

Nature is the grasshoppers clicking in the dry air. It's the silver-white moon hanging in glory. It's watching the horizon drain of color. Nature is when I'm alone and I think and think and think. Nature is my daily therapy session. Nature isn't just a place to visit. It's home.

                       ITS MY HOME.


1 comment:

  1. "I love the different seasons and how they completely match my mood when I'm in nature."
    Me too.
    "I wish I was better at telling people how I really feel."
    Me too.
    "Nature is my daily therapy session."
    Me too.

    ReplyDelete